My real name is Ari-Pekka Lappi. I am co-founder of Flowa Oy, a purpose-driven Finnish IT consultancy with a mission to lead the software industry onto better things. I’m also hobbyist game researcher and a philosopher (MA in Theoretical Philosophy from the University of Helsinki.)
Initially this was a blog for my personal opinions and ideas relating to software industry and philosophies beyond the curtain. Currently its also about games and philosophy.
I’m going to write about:
- Philosophy, especially philosophy of games.
- Agile and lean software development practices and philosophy beyond it.
- Programming languages. My goal is to learn at least one new language per year.
- Platform and frameworks. I’m working with Microsoft technologies so I probably write mostly on .net platforms and frameworks.
- Trends and big changes in IT-industry.
Playing as a Form of Nihilism. In Henriksen T. et. al (eds.) Think Larp – Academic Writings from KP2011. Pp. 216-235.